Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 13th anniversary. How can it possibly have been that long? It doesn't seem more than 5 years! We will go out to dinner tonight. In a couple of weekends, we will have a get-away.

Mr. Blueberry Eyes woke up with a sore throat this morning. I hope the oreganol oil I gave him works quickly. I'm letting him take it easy. He's watching nature videos.

There's not much noteworthy going on in our lives right now. I doubt you want to hear about the piles of ironing, weeding and garage cleaning that need doing! TTFN - Nanette

1 comment:

Alisa Callos said...

Congratulations Nanette! Happy Anniversary.

I've sure enjoyed your blog, and wish we lived closer so we could get to know each other better. Ah well...

The picture you posted today made me smile. D (the wood artist) looks so much like my childhood memories of my dad. Mustache and all. Anyway...hope you both have a wonderful day!
~A

Followers