Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fireworks

I'm tired today! We stayed up very late celebrating the 4th of July with dear friends. The Wood Artist took some treasured pictures of our fireworks. The children ran around screaching and laughing. The little ones covered their ears and said, "This is the best 4th of July eva'". We belted out patriotic tunes and ate all-American food. Fashionista Sister has the perfect baked bean recipe - a secret, of course.
Today I enjoyed a walk/jog of nearly 5 miles. A thunderstorm was chasing me, but I won. My health is steadily improving and it felt good to feel strong.


I harvested some huge German Giant radishes today from my garden and weeded two onion beds. Now I'm just being lazy and intend to stay that way for the rest of the day! I think I hear a book calling my name! - Nanette

No comments:

Followers