Friday, February 27, 2009

Taking it Easy

I went to bed at about 12:45 last night (this morning). I had a LOVELY Mommy's night out scrapbooking with the girls. There was a snowstorm, so many of the girls chose not to come, but those of us who did come sure had fun! I haven't scrapbooked in about a year and am very behind. I just haven't taken much time for creative things and I think starting again lastnight got me on a roll!
This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago on an excursion to a lake near us. It was a sunny, relatively warm day and the kids had a blast tromping through the sand and perching on the driftwood.
Today I'm going to do a little cooking for the weekend. I'm trying to implement some new diet changes that my doctor wants me to try. That is always interesting and mind bending.
Winter has settled on us again. I don't mind. I'd rather have snow than dreary, dirty mud. I pray you are all having a beautiful day. May you, like I'm trying learn, to count your blessings and see the joy in the small things and beauty in the ordinary! - Nanette

No comments:

Followers