Friday, October 15, 2010

Sabbath Celebrations

I'm so ready for a Sabbath rest tonight! Its been quite a week! Last weekend I went with 7 of the girls from my family to a women's retreat. It was an inspiring time and it was so fun to be with my grandmother, mother, aunt and several cousins. My grandmother went down a 350 ft. waterslide. The lifeguards said that she was the first 80 yr. old to go down it!

I was fighting some sort of a virus and felt unwell for a couple of days. I'm still tired, but am thankful to be feeling better.



Today, I took Mr. Blueberry Eyes out to celebrate the completion of his polite chart. He worked hard on manners for a long time and as a reward got to go on a "date" with Mommy. We went to his pick of a restaurant and then ran errands in town.

These are a few pictures of my garden as of about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Frost has since visited and some things are pretty much gone. Blogspot still won't let me upload very many pictures at a time, but I'm thankful to be able to do even a couple! Happy weekend! - Nanette

1 comment:

ConundrumChum said...

I love hearing about your grandma, she sounds amazing.

I have a hard time with pictures also.

Followers