Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break

We're having spring break here at our house. I chose to reserve two weeks for our spring break because one week just didn't seem near enough! We haven't done much of what we set out to do, but we have had fun. Grandpa and Grandma visiting and filled our pantry to overflowing with yummy foods. Laughing Water has worked on sewing her first dress. I've started teaching myself how to knit dish cloths. (This is especially fun using hemp yarn. It is supposed to be antibacterial, so it will be useful as dish cloths.)
My kids have been cooking and baking a lot lately. The first picture is of Mr. Blueberry Eyes making French toast. Here, Laughing Water checks on her baking while managing her dress-up skirts! What a hoot!
I'll try to post more often now. I have a lot of philosophical thoughts rattling around in my head these days! - Nanette

2 comments:

Nani said...

What sweet busy kids. Look forward to you coming up posts!

Anonymous said...

A little slow in visiting but your wintery butterfly is a Mourning Cloak (Nymphalis antiopa), one of the brush footed butterflies and Montana's state insect.

Followers