Thursday, March 4, 2010


I took The Mighty Hunting Hound to the groomer today. She was getting pretty scruffy, and, try as we might, this seems to be something we don't do well. Once, when The Wood Artist tried to groom her, she dove for cover under my leg, then under the pillow. She was so embarrassed! Poor thing! But tonight, she is happy and feeling good about herself.
I'm making slow, but sure progress on the bridesmaids' dresses. I'm taking it a little at a time!
My plant starts are coming up! The peppers and some of the tomatoes are a little slower than the cabbage, but those that are up, look healthy!
I don't have much to say tonight, so I'm off for now! - Nanette

2 comments:

Nani said...

Neat picture of the two friends. I am happy for you with progress on the sewing project and your seedlings.

Unknown said...

What a cute picture! We have to take Hewie, our pekingese, to the groomer too. When I try he just ends up looking worse! :)

Followers