Tuesday, July 3, 2012

More Snapshots

 We just fell in love with this little hat.  I had had this denim fabric with embroidered cherries for years in my facric closet and it finally found its purpose.  I can't wait to see who buys it.  It is the perfect size for a young girl.
 The other evening, Julie was sitting on the sofa with a pair of scizzors and a floppy mish-mash of brown fabric.  It looked like a mess.  But then, she laid out a perfect tree on a piece of felted sweater and viola!  There was the start of a hand bag.  I think it is amazing!
 The leaves are made of clay buttons that she had handmade a while back.
 So, lest you think we are the perfect crafters....
We haven't seen the living room floor for three days!  As I started to take a picture of it, Sammy, Julie's Border Collie, ran into the middle of the mess and posed. He even held the pose 'til I clicked the camera! -Nanette

2 comments:

nani said...

Laughing Water, you are so talented and are making lovely things. Maybe you can teach me how to do some of them. It is so fun to see pictures of the things you, your mom and brother are making.

ConundrumChum said...

This is my idea of fun. Your trip sounds amazing!

Followers