Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Catching Up

Wow! Its been a long time since I blogged. Sorry about that. We've had some unexpected stuff come into our lives that has taken us by storm. Mostly, it is good stuff.

I thought I'd post some pictures of our hanging garden progress. The basil has taken off like crazy since I took these pictures.

I'm working several hours a day now in our tutoring business. I'm so very relieved that things have picked up with that!
The kids are both in baseball. Mr. Blueberry Eyes enjoyed celebrity status on the team when he hit a home run on Friday! I nearly damaged my vocal chords screaming! I'm actually learning the game now that I got roped into scoring! Yikes! Someday I'll have to post about how that happened!


I'm behind in my garden. Onions, cabbage and pease should be in by now. I'm trying to not think about it. Maybe I'll get to it this week. - Nanette



2 comments:

ConundrumChum said...

I am glad you posted, I have been wondering about you guys. I thought of you today when I was at the Sheep & Wool Festival. There were so many wonderful things, I think you would have loved it. I bought Ellen some roving for needle felting, she really enjoys that. I also bought some Angelina Fiber. I bought no yarn, because I still haven't made by shawl from last year.

Nani said...

The pictures of your hanging garden are beautiful. It looks like it is all growing well. It is fun to see. It is low 50's here, many clouds, no rain yet. Well done, Jalen.

Followers