Monday, September 27, 2010

A Balancing Act

Life feels like a balancing act this week. I have a number of business issues going on that are requiring a great deal of concentration. One is an annoying, recurring issue that just seems impossible to put to rest. The other issues are happy. We have two consultations this week for new students! (Maybe last week's announcement that the recession is over will actually be true...eventually!)

It's hard to get my mind into anything efficiently because there is so much that needs my attention. My exercise routine...isn't. That must change tomorrow!We've hit on a great treat. We've dehydrated fruits and vegetable for years, but always threw away the apple peelings. No more! Providing the peelings are organic, you can just heap them on the dehydrator tray, sprinkle them with some sugar, xylitol, or other sweetener, add some cinamon and dehydrate them for a few hours. Yummy stuff!


1 comment:

nani said...

Like you idea about the apple peels. Guess the biggest problem we have though is that the apples we get from Jewell are not organic. I would like to try that however. Yesterday I did 8 trays of pears in the dryer using my slicer to slice them so they were all uniform thickness. They turned would well. Need to do some more tomorrow since didn't today.

Followers