Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Some Miscellaneous Christmas Memories

I' ve had a perfect day! I cleaned my house and classroom while I talked on the phone to a friend. I finished threshing my Love-Lies-Bleeding amaranth and my Elephant Head amaranth. I planted a large planter of Mammoth Basil. I went snowshoeing with Mr. Blueberry Eyes. I found a lost crusty bread recipe! What a good day!

In a few minutes, The Wood Artist will be home from an all day snowshoe adventure on a mountain with Brother Schnickelfritz. It has snowed all day, so I'm sure there will be great stories to hear.

I'm still glowing from talking to my best friend lastnight for probably an hour or more! We had a blast discussing projects and scheming a month together. It will be something crazy to pull off, seeing that she lives rather near the North Pole! But, who's afraid of a "little" driving?! We schemed some projects to work on, too! I was so excited, I didn't sleep for a long time!

So, here are some of my favorite pictures from Christmas.
Laughing Water is achieving the next level of a game by doing a dare - she let me draw this face on her. The middle picture is Christmas dinner just before it was consumed with relish. Then, Brother M.P. and Brother Schnicklefritz share a light moment in a game. I'm sad I didn't get a good picture of Brother Medic.

Tomorrow friends will come to celebrate the New Year. They will spend a couple of nights. We will cook and eat and talk.

Happy New Year, to one and all! - Nanette





2 comments:

granny flash said...

Awesome picture of the brothers.

I enjoy your posts so much.

May your 2010 be the most fulfilling and richly joyous
year of your lives.

Happy New Year!!!!!

Nani said...

Great Christmas pictures! Dinner looks beautiful and yummy. Good you get pictures before it is all history. May your New Years Eve and New years Day be filled with fun and joy with your dear friends. Many good wishes for the year to come. Love to all

Followers