Thursday, November 13, 2008

This Week

I'm not feeling especially wordy tonight. It has been a busy week, but I can't think of anything to write about! I baked bread and granola, nursed a sick boy, taught my kids letters, numbers and music and words. Some of it was fun, some of it wasn't. Laughing Water kicked off a new business that she has been working on with our friend, The Wanderer. Last weekend I had a really fun weekend with some girlfriends who have their birthdays close to mine. We went to a town a few hours away and got a motel with hot tubs. We laughed and talked our way through the weekend, giving each other massages, manicures, pedicures and pep talks. It was glorious! Now The Wood Artist's parents and sister are here and we are sitting around visiting.

No comments:

Followers