Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Mighty Hunting Hound




Well over a year ago, I started to think that Mr. Blueberry Eyes, given his love for animals, needed a little dog he could love on. I looked and looked for the perfect one and last February, we found her. She was only 8 weeks old at the time and is 1/2 Yorkie and 1/2 Silkie/Poo. She was, indeed, just what we needed. She is just the right amount of spunk and lovin' and has quite the personality. The other night while I was fixing dinner, Mr. Blueberry Eyes was "starving" and I gave him a carrot to munch on. He sat on the couch and was watching a video while he munched. I suddenly realized that Nika was licking his carrot! Realizing that it was no good for him now, he let her try it. She munched about two inches of carrot before getting full! -Nanette

2 comments:

Me, Myself & My Boys said...

awww how cute! We are getting dog as well! We are going to pick her up on Sunday. We are getting Labrador Retriever.

Rena Jones said...

Oh, he's so cute!

Followers