Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tired

This picture sums up what we're feeling right now. Exaustion! I haven't been on my blog for so long and I miss it! I should be able to be more failthful at it now that most of our summer travels are over.

I took this picture of the kids today as we were driving home from our latest adventure. The children both spent the week away from us. Mr. Blueberry Eyes stayed with his grandparents for the entire week while Laughing Water went to summer camp for the first time. They both had a fabulous time!

The Wood Artist and I spent time working on more curriculum writing for our online tutoring service and then celebrated our 14th anniversary by spending the weekend at a historical town a few hours from us.

I'll write more, but for now, I'm just checking in.

Nanette

No comments:

Followers