Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yup, That's How I Feel, Too

This picture of Old Faithful cracks me up! We gave him a bath the other day. The water was very warm and he snuggled down into his bath and simply would not get out! He loved it!

Tonight I'm feeling like that. I'm so tired. I made 14 quarts of pickles and 12 jars of huckleberry jam. That was after a morning of unexpected errands in town. I'm not complaining. Just tired.

And, why is it, that I can't really revel in an accomplishment because the next harvest is past-due! I guess I just need to rejoice in each accomplishment and savor the moment.

I have so much to write about - our latest camping trip, taking Mr. Blueberry Eyes shopping for first grade supplies. But that will have to wait. It is nearly 10 p.m. and I have a box of very ripe apricots that need to be in the dehydrator ASAP. Tomorrow I will spend the day fetching Laughing Water and some of her scout troop from a town 3 hours away. They've been gone for two weeks. I miss her dreadfully.

TTFN - Nanette

No comments:

Followers