Monday, February 28, 2011

Old News

 Salad sprouts are growing beside the kitchen sink.  Batches and batches of doggy biscuits are cooling on the counters (the kids' afternoon handiwork).  And I'm catching up on old news here in the blogosphere.  I just couldn't move on with current news before I posted these.  Laughing Water had made it known for months and months that she really, really, really, really wanted a fancy recipe box.  So I put a bug in the Wood Artist's ear around Christmas time.  This is what he came up with. 
 The corners are beautifully dove-tailed.  Inside the lid it says, "Laughing Water's Recipes".  Well, o.k.,not quite, but you get the picture.  She is justly delighted!  The Wood Artist outdid himself yet again.
 Here's my growing-up-girl at a super bowl party.
Here she is again all dressed up to help her friends serve at a Valentine's Day banquet.  My next post will be about a private Valentine dinner she and Mr. Blueberry Eyes put on for us.  - Nanette

2 comments:

momof4boys said...

She's so beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

The box looks great! Is there a stop button you can push to keep LW from growing up so fast?!

Brenna

Followers