Sunday, December 28, 2008

Check!


It is between Christmas and New Year's Day as I write this. I was just looking back at some pictures from Christmas. We had fun as you can tell. I haven't had as much hobby time as I expected to have, but it has been fun just the same.
Laughing Water learned how to play chess with her Uncle Teacher. Sweet Cousin and Laughing Water got matching dresses from their Auntie. The Wood Artist enjoyed his new local history books so much that we discussed changing his blog name to Reads-a-Book or Ignores-his-Family. But that wouldn't fit in with the positive nature of this blog's format! :)
As for me, I'm feeling my creativity is at a very low ebb right now. Not sure why.
A highlight for me today was to visit MaryJane Butter's new FarmGirl store in Coeur D' Alene. It was lovely.
We were saddened by the terrible fire that destroyed 2/3 of our church's headquarters in this conference district today. We had held our wedding reception there 12 years ago, and many family and friends are employed there.
I'm restless tonight, so I need to go find something to absorb my attention! Nanette

2 comments:

CntryTwist said...

Would love to follow Mr. Wood Artist's blog. Could you give the link?

Anonymous said...

I would love to give you the link, but The Wood Artist doesn't have a blog. Given the fact that he isn't really into writing, I believe that he won't be getting one for a while, either. However, I've been thinking that I need to start showing some of his work on my blog. Or, maybe we could start one for him and I could write for him! Hey, good to hear from you. I enjoyed seeing that you have a blog. Will try to read it more soon! Take care! Nanette

Followers