Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

It is a really lazy kind of day. We had a consultation this morning and from there, I've just been sitting around drinking herbal tea! This is so not me. I have plenty to do, but just don't feel like it! Really now! I need to kick it in gear.

The Wood Artist is working away at his lathe. Laughing Water is making batches and batches of her wonderful peanut butter cookies. (I can't believe she is old enough to do it ALL by herself!) Mr. Blueberry Eyes is bing-bonging around. And I..........am being lazy.

I did make a batch of goat cheese this morning. And, when Laughing Water is done with the kitchen I will start the huckleberry pies. I'm making two to take to my in-laws for Thanksgiving.

Then I need to finish up the laundry and start packing. Have I said before I really don't feel like it? Why can't the suitcases pack themselves?! O.k. I'm done.

It would make my day to hear from all of you who still read my ramblings. What are you up to today? -Nanette

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all have ho-hum days like that! It is fun to hear you do too. You're always so active and have much going on.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving. Do you have any Black Friday plans?
Brenna

Mea said...

Over here in Thailand being equally lazy in a internet cafe.:) Didn't even realize it was Thanksgiving 'til I got on fb.:) Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Followers